For more info, please visit the docs site at http://slexaxton.github.com/Jed.
I also maintain messageformat.js. If you don't specifically need a gettext implementation, I might suggest using MessageFormat instead, as it has better support for plurals/gender and has built-in locale data.
- Build time generation of plural form functions
- Web interface for building translation sets
- Code introspection for default values
You may use this software under the WTFPL.
You may contribute to this software under the Dojo CLA - http://dojofoundation.org/about/cla
- Alex Sexton - @slexaxton - http://alexsexton.com/
A good chunk of sanity checking was done against the gettext.js tests. That was written by:
- Joshua I. Miller
The sprintf implementation is from:
- Alexandru Marasteanu <alexaholic [at) gmail (dot] com>