Somebody Put Something In My Ring
I ported his code to Python, but something happened in the translation.
Call this number - (646)606-2607.
Or go to the website.
Requires Python 2.5 or greater.
1) Clone repo:
git clone email@example.com:RobSpectre/Somebody-Put-Something-In-My-Ring.git
2) Install dependencies:
cd Somebody-Put-Something-In-My-Ring pip install -r requirements.txt
4) Create new TwiML App for Somebody Put Something In My Ring.
5) Configure local_settings.py with your Twilio account details or use environment variables.
export ACCOUNT_SID='ACxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx' export AUTH_TOKEN='yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy' export RAMONES_APP_SID='APzzzzzzzzzzzzz' export RAMONES_CALLER_ID='+17778889999'
6) Launch dev server.
Note - a Procfile is included if you would prefer to use Foreman.
- app.py - Core Flask app.
- templates/index.html - Main webpage with Twilio Client integration.
- static/ - Root of all static files, including JS and CSS.
This app is currently running on Heroku, but can be deployed to any WSGI compliant hosting provider. If it runs Python, it should be able to run this project.
Use nose or simply run from root:
- Flask - Python microframework. Makes all this go.
- Skeleton - Easy CSS framework for responsive design (resize the browser window and marvel!)
- Heroku - Uber easy cloud hosting for Python (and lesser) apps.
- Twilio, of course.
- License: Mozilla Public License
- Author: Rob Spectre
- Inspiration: Michael Selvidge and Reid Butler's Callin' Oates
- Powered by Twilio.