Releases · RobWunderlich/Qlikview-Components
- This release is a rollup of bug fixes and compatabilty updates for QV12.
- New routine, Qvc.DropTable. Credit to Stanislav Chernov.
- Russian language corrections and various other fixes from Stanislav Chernov.
- Qvc.Calender correction to future date variable from walteryiphk.
- Qvc.DbExtract updated for syntax compatability with QV12.
- Fixed issue 62, Qvc.IncrementalSetup script error when QVD not exists in QV12.10.
- Added new routine, Qvc.ExportTables.
- Removed variable Qvc.Global.v.QlikProduct as there is no reliable way to detect product during script execution.
- Added "QVC Developer Mode On" button on Detail sheet to expose QVC developer objects. Note this is only meaningful to developers working on updating the source version of QVC.
- Qvc.Calendar: Future dates (later than load date) are excluded from "to date" (such as YTD) set variables.
- Fixed issue 61. Add option to Qvc.Icons to not Capitalize Icon filenames.
- Fixed issue 58. Qvc.GetFieldValues error when tablename contains spaces.
- Fixed issue 56. Qvc.Icons do not set custom field name.
- Fixed issue 59. Error in Qvc_Incremental_Reload if 2nd parameter contains "." (dot).
- It is now possible to include the QVC Runtime directly from the github repository using http. Use the following script statement on a single line (ignore the line wrapping in this doc):
For language files:
- New routines Qvc.ExportModel and Qvc.ImportModel.
Qvc.ExportModel is used to export all current tables to a single QVD file. Qvc.ImportModel is used to re-import that QVD into a data model of multiple tables.
- Additions to Qvc.Calendar and Qvc.CalendarFromField (Credit Mark Miller)
Qvc.CalendarFromField has a new input variable: Qvc.Calendar.v.SparseDates. If set to true, dates missing from the input filed will not be populated in the Calendar table.
New Calendar Set Analysis variables:
vSetPreviousFULLMonth - the previous Full month. Not month-to-date
vSetPreviousFULLMonthN – the month ago, specified by a parameter number.
vSetRollingN – variable number of rolling months, specified by a parmeter.
- Fixed Issue 52 , Issue 54, Issue 51. Qlik Sense V3. “QVC include fails if SET Qvc.Global.Extension.Directory is predefined”
- Fixed Issue 50, “Issue with Qvc.LinkTable”
- Fixed Issue 47 “QVC DBExtract: parameter UpdateFieldType is not actually used anywhere in the code”
- Fixed Issue 43. Qvc.DbExtract, Tolerate lowercase for UniqueKey switch.
- Fixed Issue 41. “DbExtract doesn't clean up all its variables”.
- Fixed Issue 37. “Qvc_ExpandInterval Step Interval Parameter”. Qvc.ExpandInterval has an added parameter:
o param 5 String. Optional. The value to be used to step the interval. One of 'DAY', 'HOUR', 'MINUTE', 'SECOND'.
- Fixed Issue 35, Calendar Code Extension not working in Sense.
- Fixed Issue 27. Qvc.IncrementalStore throws error when table name contains spaces.
- Fixed Issue 51, Issue 54, Residual temp variables causing errors in Qlik Sense reload.
- Closed Issue 25, Added a “Year-Quarter” field to Qvc.Calendar and Qvc.CalendarFromField.
- Closed Issue 35, Calendar Code Extension not working in Sense.
- Added Romanian (RO) Language file. (Credit to Cotiso Hanganu)
- Started adding Qlik Sense examples.
- Closed issue 23. Non-English characters not supported in log file. (Thanks to Alkopfer)
- Qvc.Log -- New variable Qvc.Log.v.WriteToQvLog, indicated if the logging should also be written to the QlikView/Sense application log file and script progress window.
- Closed issue 24. Qvc.IncrementalSetup failing when QVD exists but is empty. (Thanks for Luca Jonathan Panetta)
- Qvc.SegmentedStore -- New segment type of 'day' added to create daily QVDs.