What is MESSUI?
MESSUI is an easy-to-use frontend of MESS, for Windows 7 and later.
- The license of MAME is explained at the MAME repository ( https://github.com/mamedev/mame ).
- The license of WINUI (the graphical frontend) is BSD3Clause.
How to compile?
To create the command-line build:
make subtarget=mess OSD=newui
To create the graphical frontend build:
make subtarget=mess OSD=messui
Where can I find out more?
- Official MAME Development Team Site (includes binary downloads for MAME and MESS, wiki, forums, and more)
- Official MESS Wiki
- MAME Testers (official bug tracker for MAME and MESS)
- Official MESSUI site
- Official MESSUI forum (bugs, requests, discussion)
Information about the MAME content can be found at https://github.com/mamedev/mame/blob/master/README.md
Information about the MAME license can be found at https://github.com/mamedev/mame/blob/master/COPYING
Information about the WINUI portion can be found at https://github.com/Robbbert/mameui/blob/master/docs/winui_license.txt