This is a context-specific interval timer, initially created for timing of Guitar practice sessions. You can enter a schedule and receive notifications as each interval on the schedule completes, as well as task-specific hints for each interval. For example, in a guitar context, hints may include scale references or chords, tabs, etc.
- Support UI for updating schedule without needing to modify CSVs (+CSV export).
- More subtle custom color scheme, maybe using Bulma.
- Improve documentation around the CSV schedule, hinting for supported options by feature class.
- Basic support for some non-Guitar feature class, to ensure multiple feature classes work.
- Allow sub-intervals.
- README with instructions :)
- Decompose some classes to more basic components.
- Add tests.
- Support cellphone form factors.
- Web workers.
- Support multiple languages.
- ARIA support.
- Add more scales.
- Add more chords. Support multiple chord representations.
- Support visual representation of barres for chords.
- Find good TAB format and display tabs.
- Allow fretboard rotation and support for left-handed mode.
- Prettier rendering of notes on fretboard.
- Show notes in scales on fretboard. Show scale degrees and spellings.