- spark 12 Spark is a view engine for ASP.NET MVC and Castle Project MonoRail frameworks. The idea is to allow the html to dominate the flow and any code to fit seamlessly.
- Fohjin 5 Looking to add and test a few extensibility points
- fubumvc 3 A front-controller style MVC framework for .NET
- Nancy 1 A Sinatra inspired web framework for the .NET platform
- RavenGallery 1 Sample application using RavenDB and ASP.NET MVC2 written using a test-first approach with NUnit and Moq with StructureMap as an IOC container and FluentValidation for validation. A CQRS demo with …
Repositories contributed to
- jspm/registry 148 The jspm registry and package.json override service
- aurelia-guides/aurelia-guides.md-articles 20 Github Pages site for aurelia-guides repository
- SparkViewEngine/spark 220 Spark is a view engine for ASP.NET MVC and Castle Project MonoRail frameworks. The idea is to allow the html to dominate the flow and any code to fit seamlessly.
- aurelia/documentation 87 The temporary home of the general documentation for Aurelia.
- wallabyjs/public 261 Repository for wallaby.js questions and issues
Contributions in the last year 17 total Feb 8, 2015 – Feb 8, 2016
Longest streak 2 days August 10 – August 11
Current streak 0 days Last contributed