Matlab code for analyzing TTTR data from PicoQuant. Typical application is analysis of single pair FRET measurements with pulsed interleaved excitation (PIE-FRET).
- analyzePIE. Main analysis engine
- readHeader. Function that reads the header of a Symphotime TTTR binary file
- readCounts2. Speedup of over 100x from PicoQuant parser.
- calcMCS. calculates the MCS binning. Returns MCS data and the maps of photons into bins.
- TCSPC histograms
- Photon counting histograms (PCH)
- MCS traces (also called burst traces)
- 1D histograms of TE, S, and tau
- 2D histograms of TE-S
- 2D histograms of TE-tau (new)