Modular framework for rapid development of interconnected hardware and robots.
- Robo4j.io :: is a robotics framework running on the JVM
- Robo4j.io :: provides a threading model controlled by annotations
- Robo4j.io :: provides a library of hardware abstractions for RaspberryPi and Lego EV3 out of the box
- Robo4j.io :: provides a library of units that allows hardware to be made available and configured through XML
- Robo4j.io :: version: alpha-0.3
See current Robo4j documentation.
Note: Under construciton.
Building from Source
The Robo4j framework uses Gradle for building
Note: If you are not using Robo4J as the standard user (pi) on a Raspberry Pi, you will have to specify the path to the local maven repository in the file libraries.gradle, variable: mavenRepository
Note: Ensure that you have JDK 8 configured properly in your IDE.
Staying in Touch
The Robo4j.io Framework is released under version 3.0 of the General Public License.