Join GitHub today
GitHub is home to over 28 million developers working together to host and review code, manage projects, and build software together.Sign up
Collection of links to videos, photos, audio, and other multimedia stuff featuring RoboCup@Home and related content
Table of Contents
- Here is a collection of photo albums from previous'robocup@home' competitions (2006 till 2008) at Picasa. (Thomas Wisspeintner)
- Search for 'robocup@home' at Flickr.
- There's an album at Picasa from the RoboCup@Home-floor from RoboCup 2007 in Atlanta before the arena was set up.
- Bender's photos talking to young children about renewable energies during the chilean week of science are available at this Gallery . (UChile Homebreakers)
- Photos from eR@sers at http://robot.lab.tamagawa.ac.jp/robocup/index.php?athome#ab7c1250
- Photo Gallery of Golem-II+, the Golem Team's service robot.
- Photos of team NimbRo@Home, University of Bonn at http://www.ais.uni-bonn.de/nimbro/@Home
- Official RoboCup@Home Videos on YouTube.
- The Meta-Mechanics have put their video archive (China 2008, more than 14hours in 1080p HDTV) on their FTP site (ftp://18.104.22.168/Robocup/ User:robocup PW:Graz2009). The FTP site features also the offical RoboCup@Home YouTube Videos in excellent quality (720p, precut for Promotion Slides). Please use the .torrent links on the site for downloads of the huge file -> We have 100 MBit Torrent Server 24/7 online (make sure you configured port forwarding in your firewall).
- Search for 'robocup@home' at YouTube.
- The AllemaniACs have put all their performances from the RoboCup 2007 in Atlanta on their YouTube-page.
- Bender's Robocup 2007 qualification Video. (UChile Homebreakers)
- Video blog of team homer@UniKoblenz at the German Open 2008
- RoboCup@Home performances of the team b-it-bots in the media section of their website: videos.
- Performance and application results of the SLAM approach developed by Dirk Holz (b-it-bots) are available in the media section of the b-it-bots website: videos
The complete approach and efficient implementations in C++ will be published soon (here in the wiki).
- Youtube Channel of team homer@UniKoblenz
- Performances of the team NimbRo@Home, University of Bonn: videos after 2010 videos until 2010
- Videos from eR@sers at http://robot.lab.tamagawa.ac.jp/robocup/index.php?athome#jcf5ab8e
- Video Gallery of Golem-II+, the Golem Team's service robot.
- Markovito's video gallery
- Some RH-Y examples (photos, videos) are available at the following address: here . The website of most other RAH Teams probably also provide this kind of information.
Clone this wiki locally
Press h to open a hovercard with more details.