Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
Major release including the following changes:
- fixed input buffer draining causing occasional lock-ups
- fixed example TestEasyVR not starting up with empty groups
- improved bridge detection
- added support for Arduino Zero / M0 Pro
- added missing keywords for syntax highlighting
Please note that EasyVR Commander v3.12.0 or later is required for bridge connection with Arduino Zero.
- fixed communication timeout for stop command (when recording it may take longer)
- fixed LED handling for old EasyVR 2.0 Shield
- enhanced module identification message
New major update:
- added optional Fast SD/SV recognition (lower latency)
- added setting the trailing silence for SI recognition (affecting latency)
- added implementation of Real-Time Lip-Sync (can be used for animatronics)
- added import/export of SD/SV command training data (for backup/replication purposes)
- updated/added example sketches to show new features
Use with EasyVR 3 FW Rev4 included with EasyVR Commander 3.11.0 and later.
- fixed green LED handling (external to pin IO1 in EasyVR 2, built-in for EasyVR 3)
- added a few missing keyword definitions for IDE integration
Added support for new messaging functions introduced with the latest firmware revision.
The new firmware is available for download with the EasyVR Commander 3.10.0 (and later versions) from http://www.veear.eu/downloads/