RBCX is a universal controller for hobby robots. It is a successor of RB3201-RBControl. It is used in our robot Robotka on Robo camp 2020.
- 4 DC motors with encoders
- 4 servos with feedback (via ADC)
- 4 LEDs
- buttons with the gamepad interface
- Smart Servo connector
- piezo buzzer
- ultra-sonic distance sensor connector
- I2C connectors
- OLED display connector
- accelerometer and gyroscope
- micro USB and USB-C connectors
- battery connector (without charging circuit)
Board is based on
STM32F103VC microcontroller and
STM32 is used for motor control and other low-level tasks. ESP32 is used for high-level tasks like communication with mobile app and sending commands to STM32 via UART.
- 72 MHz, 32bit ARM Cortex-M3
- 48 KiB RAM, 256 KiB Flash
- 5x UART, USB
- Debug support (with ST-Link)
- Programmable in C++, with FreeRTOS and stm32cube framework, in Platform.io
- Our bootloader based on sboot_stm32.