- Relieve the nostalgic flashcard days with the R4 and Wood themes! Themes included in the R4 and Wood themes are called sub-themes. NOTE: Per-game settings can't be changed in either of those themes yet.
- - All 12 R4 themes are included.
- - Included Wood sub-themes are GBATemp (the wood-looking one), Acekard black, akaio, and DSTWO.
- LED color is shown below "Set LED color" in per-game settings. (by @GerbilSoft)
- If per-game LED color is set to 0, 0, 0, Rainbow LED will be used if turned on in Settings.
- If TWLNAND side isn't installed, a message will appear, telling you to install it. (by @GerbilSoft)
- Boot screen and clock speed can now be changed seperately.
- The bug where TWLoader freezes on the logo should be fixed once again. (by @Jolty95)
- Starting GBARunner2 works again.
R4 theme menu controls
- Left/Right: Move cursor.
- A: Enter selected icon.
- SELECT: Open Settings.
R4 theme ROM select controls
- Up: Move up.
- Down: Move down.
- Left: Move up +10.
- Right: Move down +10.
- A: Start game.
- B: Back to menu.
Wood theme controls
- Up/Down: Move cursor.
- A: Enter selection.
- Switching to the next page in Wood theme does not show box art correctly, until switching to previous page, then to next page.
- Some R4/Wood images have a horizontal pixel shown on the top of the image. This is an sf2dlib bug.
Please update the file in flashcardroot:
MPU settings added for the following games, in order for them to work:
- DS Download Station (Vol 1-19)