Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
- Soft-reset is implemented to DSTT, R4i Gold, R4i-SDHC, and SC DSONE! Bootstrap will have soft-reset as well, soon. (Soft-reset code by @shutterbug2000)
A forwarder pack unique to TWLoader includes it.
Press L+R+A+B+X+Y to activate!
Zelda Four Swords (USA) is being used as placeholder for the TWLoader GUI.
- New update system by @Jolty95! Flashcard loaders are now updated as well.
- You can delete a selected game by pressing X. (Save won't be deleted.) (by @Jolty95)
Pressing L+X at same time, will add the game to queue. Later, pressing X will "clear" that queue, deleting the marked files.
- Empty boxes are added as placeholders for remaining ROMs on one page.
- Current page is now saved.
- TWLNAND space is saved by moving the part with boot screen to the SD card.
- Flashcard list now only uses white color to avoid confusion with gray color users.
- Support for R4iDSN/R4i Gold RTS has been fixed!
- There is a "small" problem with queue. Sometimes, pressing L+X doesn't add to queue. Seems like L button detection code is "faster" than the L+X code, so instead, it change page or delete the game instead of adding.
- Updating TWLoader causes a crash.
- I forgot to update NTR Launcher to the Alt version, so support for Acekard 2(i) is still broken.