TWiLight Menu++ is an open-source DSi Menu upgrade/replacement, and frontend for nds-bootstrap for DSi, and flashcards.
Building this app by yourself requires devkitPRO with devkitARM. Make sure that grit and mmutil are installed.
Building with Docker
TWiLight Menu++ comes included with a Docker image for easy building without having to manually set up the required version of devkitARM.
Building with Docker for Windows users.
You can compile TWiLight Menu++ with Docker using the provided PowerShell (
.ps1) scripts. First, install docker at http://docker.com, and configured Shared Drives for the drive where DSiMenu++ is cloned.
compile_docker.ps1 in a PowerShell window. The script accepts
make arguments as well, for example
.\compile_docker.ps1 clean. Note that Docker compilation is not compatible with native Windows compilation. You should run
.\compile_docker.ps1 clean to clean the artifacts before attempting to build with Docker.
To build all artifacts, run
- ahezard: nds-bootstrap
- Apache Thunder: Providing the Miku theme (not made by him) for Acekard theme.
- Vulpes-Vulpeos: DSiMenu++ logo (v4.3.0-v6.2.1, and for the launcher, after v1.0.0), and MHGen theme for Acekard theme.
- Joom: Original TWLoader logo.
- Another World and Yellow Wood Goblin: The original akMenu/Wood UI.
- RonnChyran: Port of akMenu/Wood UI to TWLMenu++ as a theme.
- Robz8: Lead Developer, implementing the auto-reset power button function used in NTR-mode, and LED functions, to nds-bootstrap.
- shutterbug2000: For the muted sound/touchscreen fix for nds-bootstrap.
- spinal_cord: DSi4DS and DSision2 graphics.
- devkitPro: Some code used in nds-hb-menu.