Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
- Game console options are added. Pick either 3DS/2DS or DSi, if you're using either console.
- 3DS/2DS: Like in TWLoader, you can pick between Release and Unofficial bootstraps.
- If a TWLoader settings file is found, one SRLoader setting will be saved to it, that being the selected bootstrap.
- The NTR touch option now saves to nds-bootstrap's .ini file.
- SRLoader is no longer hardcoded to use "boot.nds" as the main file, and instead, now moved to the directory with the .srldr files, and now called "main.srldr".
- "boot.nds" can be renamed to "SRLoader.nds", and can be in any directory!
- Per-game settings.