Project Electron Transfers
This directory contains requirements and other documentation for transfers of digital records from donor/depositor organizations to the Rockefeller Archive Center.
- The requirements for transfers of digital records, including required metadata, structure, notifications, transfer protocol, and size.
- A specification for bags containing digital records to be transferred to the Rockefeller Archive Center.
- A diagram which provides an overview of the transfer process.
- An example BagIt Profile to validate bags from organizations.
- Scripts to generate and validate sample bags with user-supplied payloads.