- Fork the repo and apply your changes in a feature branch.
- Issue a pull request.
Fork Zookeeper Online
Clone Zookeeper from your fork
Create and check out a new branch for your feature or enhancement
Edit config/config.php as appropriate
Apply and test your changes. Please keep the source code style as consistent as possible with the existing codebase. Zookeeper Online uses the PSR-2 coding style with a couple of exceptions:
- Opening braces for classes go on the SAME line.
- Opening braces for methods go on the SAME line.
Push your changes to your branch at github.
Create a pull request
Zookeeper follows the MVC (Model-View-Controller) pattern. There are
clear architectural boundaries between the busienss logic (in
and the presentation, which is contained in
The following is an overview of the source code directory structure:
As you contribute code, please observe the following guidelines:
- Code in
enginemay never reference other parts of the application;
- All access to the engine is mediated via the Engine::api pattern (see above for a discussion);
- Code outside the engine must delegate all database access to the engine.
Questions, comments, queries, or suggestions are welcome.
Thank you for contributing to Zookeeper Online!