GodMode9i is a full access file browser for the Nintendo DS, Nintendo DSi and the Nintendo 3DS library of consoles. It works on any console that either supports a flashcard or has Custom Firmware.
- Dump GameBoy Advance cartridges on the original Nintendo DS and Nintendo DS Lite consoles.
- Copy, move, delete, rename files/folders and create folders.
- Mount the NitroFS for .nds files (allowing you to browse through them), including retail nds files.
- View files on supported flashcards when running GM9i from the SD Card. (
R4 Ultra (r4ultra.com))
If you don't want to compile yourself but you still want to get the latest build, please use our TWLBot github repository
In order to compile this application on your own, you will need devkitPro with the devkitARM toolchain, plus the necessary tools and libraries. devkitPro includes
dkp-pacman for easy installation of all components:
$ dkp-pacman -Syu devkitARM general-tools dstools ndstool libnds libfat-nds
Once everything is downloaded and installed,
git clone this repository, navigate to the folder in which it was cloned, and run
make to compile the application. If there is an error, let us know.
- RocketRobz: Creator of GodMode9i.
- zacchi4k: Creator of the GodMode9i logo used in v1.3.1 and onwards.
- devkitPro/WinterMute: devkitARM, libnds, original nds-hb-menu code, and screenshot code.
- d0k3: Original GM9 app and name for the Nintendo 3DS, which this is inspired by.