Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
- Overwrite the
boot.ndsfile on the SD root, with the new ones from the .7z file.
- For DSi CFW users, put
CFW - SDNAND rootfolder, onto the SD card root.
If you're asked to overwrite, click
- On 3DS, install the two CIAs in the
- Using a new feature in Unlaunch 1.8, you no longer need to hold X to boot DSiWare in .nds format!
- DSi users: You can now launch DSiWare .nds files from a supported flashcard in the Acekard theme!
Requires SD access and Unlaunch.
- Acekard theme: A message is now shown when trying to boot DSiWare on 3DS, and GBARunner2 without the GBA BIOS.
- R4 theme: GBARunner2 (2nd icon in the menu) no longer boots without the GBA BIOS.
- Fixed SDNAND System Settings and Menu, and .launchargs not working in Unlaunch 1.8.
bootcode.dsi) on the SD root.