Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 50 million developers.Sign up
UPDATE 3/8/2020: CHN Launcher .tmd has been added. (thanks to @R-YaTian)
UPDATE 3/31/2020: KOR Launcher .tmd has been added, as well as a new launcher patch for KOR, and an updated patch for CHN Launcher that fixes touch screen input! (thanks to @R-YaTian)
To update, just replace
hiya.dsi on the SD root, with the one from the 7z file, in
for SDNAND SD card.
- You can now have both top and bottom splash screens!
Call the .bmp files
splashBottom.bmp, and put them in
- If the Launcher .tmd is detected as larger than 0x208 bytes, the extra data will be trimmed out.
- The blue and red colors have been added to the config menu!
Robz8has been changed to
- When (custom) splash is enabled, after exiting config, the splash screen has some partially overlapping tiles.
UPDATE 8/31/2019: Added .ips patch for Chinese iQue consoles! Note that touch input does not work.
UPDATE 11/6/2018: Renamed
hiya.dsi for Unlaunch 1.8 (and later).
UPDATE 6/6/2018: Added AUS Launcher .tmd.
UPDATE 7/5/2018: Added Unlaunch 0.9 compatible
ATTENTION UNLAUNCH 0.9 (and later) USERS!
bootcode.dsi has been updated for HiyaCFW to work on latest Unlaunch! As of Unlaunch 0.9, Unlaunch now loads arm9 binary in a similar manner to official software. This means we can't skip loading something to the area reserved for arm9's decrypted secure area in arm9 ram. I've added a bootstub to arm9 binary and loaded the arm9 binary to a higher ram address (the bootstub moves it back minus the blank secure area data) to get around the issue.
Hopefully at some point in the near future we can just have it compile to use a slightly higher entry point in arm9 ram so we don't have to use a bootstub post compile. We'll probably wait until the next Unlaunch update to determine if we need to do this or not.
- Now checks for the size of Launcher's .tmd.
If it bigger than 0x208 bytes (can be caused by having Unlaunch in the .tmd), a message will be shown, saying to
replace it with a clean one.
- EUR and JPN Launcher .tmds now bundled!
- Now reads
If you have
bootloader.ndson the SD card root, please move it into the
UPDATE 5/16/2018: Fixed patch for JAP/KOR Launcher now included!
- DSi Splash, if enabled, is now only shown on boot, instead of every soft-reset.
- DSi Splash setting no longer makes DSi Menu appear, if set to autoboot a title.
- In preparation for SRLoader's next version that can serve as a DSi Menu replacement, and can launch installed DSiWare via Launcher, title autobooting has been added!
If a file containing title data, called
sd:/hiya/. Launcher will read the data, and boot into the title, instead of showing the DSi Menu.
Next SRLoader version will either have the feature to create the SRLoader
autoboot.bin, or have the file bundled.
What's new?/Bug fix
- Soft-resetting into titles now work (again)!
You are no longer back into HOME Menu when trying to soft-reset into DSiWare titles (ex. L+R+START+SELECT in WarioWare Touched and Advance Wars: Days of Ruin/Dark conflict, DSiWare versions).
- Bootloader: Includes .ips patch to update
bootloader.nds, if you already have the .nds file.
UPDATE 4/30/2018: Launcher patch has been fixed, so that DSiWare can access SD again.
You'll need to patch it to an unpatched (but decrypted) launcher again.
- You can now use a custom a custom splash screen! (Only for top screen, for now.)
Place it at
sd:/hiya/and name it
splashtop.bmp. Make sure it's actually saved as a .bmp file, with no color space info, and is 16-bit (A1 R5 G5 B5).
The only file changed is