Allow setting SSL protocol version; change default from SSLv23 to SSLv3
- Improve logging output
- Fix a bug with log levels
This release supports logging to syslog instead of just to a file, which closes Issue #1. To use it, add the following fragment to your config file:
Syslog also supports some configuration. You can set the
syslog\_domain\_socket to log to a domain socket (typically actually the
/dev/log node). By default, it will use UDP to log to
localhost:514. You can override these with the
syslog\_port configuration options. As usual, all of these options have command-line equivalents.
Additionally, this version cleans up some of the configuration methods. And adds this NEWS file!
- Fixes some shutdown bugs with the lockfile
- Allows specifying groups instead of GIDs
- Fixes a bug where privileges weren't being restored before re-opening log file
- Greatly improves logging
- Fixes some parsing bugs
- Change the EUID/EGID instead of RUID/RGID
- buildsystem changes
Lots of fixes here!