- Added a feature which allows user to have names whispered to them
- Added capability to generate multiple names from an arbitrary number of namesets.
!markov setA setB setC, etc.
- Added help flag to command (
- Renamed this file to play nicely with GitHub.
- Added a feature that allows user created namesets to be used via handouts.
- Removed the
statecode since Markov does not need to maintain state.
- Added a user option to not search though handouts for Markov namesets.
- Added this
This script lets you generate names using the Markov chain algorithm (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Markov_chain)
To use simply type
!markov into the chat. A derived name will be generated and displayed in the chat.
Markov uses a default nameset of English names to seed the Markov name generator.
You can include your own namesets for the Markov name generator to use.
To do this create a handout in this format:
Name: latin Notes: Neque,porro,quisquam,est,qui,dolorem,ipsum,quia,dolor,sit,amet,consectetur,adipisci,velit GM Notes: markov
To use this above example you would need to restart the API sandbox after saving the handout and then you can use the latin nameset with this command:
If you have many handouts and you just want to use the default nameset it is recommended that you clear the checkmark in the user options for this script.