XZ.NET is a .NET wrapper for liblzma.dll
Licensed under MIT license. See LICENSE, AUTHORS.
This project uses a public domain compression library liblzma from XZ Utils and build tools for Windows (MinGW-w64), which were used by creators of XZ Utils. See LICENSE-Notices for information.
The intentions of this library is to provide basic operations with
.xz file format to .NET (C#, F#, VB) developers.
The library was tested with
x86-64 version of liblzma 5.2.1 (these versions are included in project under names liblzma.dll and liblzma64.dll).
You can find some basic examples in 'Examples' folder of project.
20/12/2016 - 2.0.0
- Fixed x64 encoding/decoding
- Removed separate x86/x64 build configurations
- Exposed encoding options with more natural defaults
- More robust error handling
- Guard against buffer overflows
- Drastically reduced memory churn (2x-4x faster depending on workload)
- Single-call buffer encoding/decoding functions
09/09/2015 - 1.2.0
- Compression part of library should work fine from now on
16/06/2015 - 1.1.0
- Switched the license to MIT
- Added x86-64 liblzma support and conditional compilation
11/03/2015 What's new:
- compressing data
- retargeted to 2.0 framework and now using generics instead of LINQ
- now using 5.2.1 version of liblzma
18/01/2015 - 1.0
Initial commit. Library can be used for:
- getting uncompressed stream from
- getting the size of uncompressed file
Roman Belkov - firstname.lastname@example.org
Kirill Melentyev - email@example.com