Fingerspelling-Sign Language Tutor for ISL
Fingerspelling for ISL is an application which can be useful to learn Indian Sign Language with the help of animated gestures. The application has been initially developed for alphabets, but can be further modified and used for words and other sign languages too. Please read the further development section to learn to create new signs for ISL and for other sign languages.
- Click on the Clone or Download (Green button).
- Click on Download Zip. See the example image attached below for reference.
- Use Winrar or any similar software to extract the contents of the file.
- Open the file with the extracted contents. Click on the setup file.
- Accept the license agreement.
- Choose an installation folder and click next.
- Tick the box if a desktop shortcut is needed and click Next.
- Click on Install.
- Launch Fingerspelling-ISL.
How to use
- Press the SPACE key on the first screen of the application.
- Click anywhere in the screen on the Introduction screen of the application.
- Press an alphabet on the keyboard to see the corresponding animated gesture.
- Press TAB key to get back from the error screen when a non-alphabet is pressed.
To modify this application please check the other repository which contains the project files. (Will be uploaded soon)