ReactNativeJS mobile application that helps find rooftop bars and restaurants near you.
Installation to run Locally
npm install -g create-react-native-app git clone repository cd into project folder Roofstops npm install npm start
Run App Locally on your machine in Expo
Open Expo app to scan QR code that generated from using npm start command
Visit our public Expo URL without any further installations
Open Expo app to scan QR code from our public URL
- ReactNative - Create React Native App is the easiest way to start building a new React Native application.
- Roofstops API - Roofstops API by Shayla Richard.
- ReactNative Maps Airbnb - React Native Mapview component for iOS + Android
- OpeanWeatherMaps API - Get current weather, daily forecast for 16 days, and 3-hourly forecast 5 days for your city. Helpful stats, graphics, and this day in history charts are available for your reference. Interactive maps show precipitation, clouds, pressure, wind around your location.
- React Native Elements Cross Platform React Native UI Toolkit
- React Native Gesture Handler New declarative API for gesture handling in react-native
- React Native Phone Call Initiate a phone call in React Native
- React Native Tab View A cross-platform Tab View component for React Native
- React Native Text Input Effects Text inputs with custom label and icon animations for iOS and android. Built with react native and inspired by Codrops.
- React Native Vector Icons Customizable Icons for React Native with support for NavBar/TabBar/ToolbarAndroid, image source and full styling.
- React Navigation Learn once, navigate anywhere.
Project Team Members
- Paul Rodriguez
- Makayla Clausen
- Beth Jaworski
- Shayla Richard
- Landon Shields
- Wes Gibler
- Gavin Brown
- Josh Leong