Quickstart for debugging a Django app
A sample application for debugging Django using Rookout.
Before following this guide we recommend reading the basic Python + Rookout guide.
Running Django Server with Rookout
- Clone and install dependencies:
git clone https://github.com/Rookout/deployment-examples.git cd deployment-examples/python-django pip install -r requirements.txt python manage.py migrate
- Export Organization Token
- Run the Django Server:
#start the server (default: http://localhost:8001) python manage.py runserver localhost:8001
- Have fun debugging: Go to https://app.rookout.com and start debugging :)
Rookout Integration explained
- Install the Rookout pypi package
pip install rook
- Import the package in your app's entry-point file, just before it starts
import rook rook.start()