How to Apply
Thanks for your interest – start by cloning this repo, and get it working. The rest will become clear.
Rooster Teeth is hiring Web Developers.
Join Rooster Teeth’s growing team of developers to help maintain one of the most popular entertainment production companies' web, mobile, and console presence seen by millions each day.
Past the website, the job description becomes much more flexible - we are looking for developers who can pick up new software, languages, or technologies at a moment’s notice. This includes, but is not limited to, taking on new and exciting platforms such as mobile, console, and even game development. You'll be part of a small team who loves solving hard problems and is not confined to a single job function.
Skills & Requirements
- Strong experience with PHP and large MVC patterns.
- Strong understanding of SOLID (objected-oriented design).
- Experience working within a git-driven environment.
- The right attitude is a must; Willingness to take on and find the right solution to any problem.
- Able to take instruction and follow a set development standard.
- Able to manage one’s own schedule to meet deadlines.
- Having an amazing GitHub profile and/or being involved in Open-Source software.
- Familiarity with development frameworks, specifically Laravel.
- Familiarity with vagrant.
- Familiarity with other languages such as Ruby, Perl or Python.
- Familiarity with mobile or console development.
- Familiarity with unit-testing and continuous integration.
About Rooster Teeth
Rooster Teeth Productions is recognized as one of the world's leading innovators in the field of entertainment production. Over the past 11 years, we have built a global community of highly engaged and dedicated viewers. From podcasts and gameplay videos to one of the fastest growing consumer shows in the U.S., Rooster Teeth continues to become a main hub for community, gaming & entertainment.
What it's like to work here.
We're a production studio first, so it's not like "insert-web-firm-here" -- Our office is open, highly collaborative and ever-changing. We offer some great perks: 4 weeks paid time off, food and drinks (including beer), generous employer-paid insurance coverage, 401k matching and more. We have great employee retention over the years because people love coming to work here and really feel like they’re part of something special.