iGap+ is a cross-platform messaging application (Currently Android , iOS and Windows UWP) and has been created using all latest modern technologies. iGap allows all users and programmers to use all its features, possibilities and potentials.
Creating your iGap+ Application
We welcome all developers to use our API and source code to create applications on our platform. There are several things we require from all developers for the moment.
- Assign your own APP_ID (Random integer between 1000-100000 ) for your application.
- Please do not use the name iGap / iGap+ for your app — or make sure your users understand that it is unofficial.
- Kindly do not use our standard logo as your app's logo.
- Please remember to publish your code too in order to comply with the licences.
- Fork this repository
- Clone the forked repository in your local machine
- Install pre-requirements
yarn run i18n
- Add the Fabric API and secret key to android/app/fabric.properties
Create the following files
iGap API manuals: https://github.com/RooyeKhat-Media/iGap-API
Protocol buffers files : https://github.com/RooyeKhat-Media/iGap-API/tree/master/app/assets/proto
Using the iGap infrastructure and utilizing it in personal and/or organizational projects are thoroughly free of charge.
Homepage: https://www.igap.net/ Blog: https://blog.igap.net/ Issues: https://github.com/RooyeKhat-Media/iGap-Plus/issues
RooyeKhat Media was founded in 2015 aiming to create communicative and informative platforms supported by Internet and network on the basis of modern technology. We focus on the fields of designing, programming, supporting communicative and media software on mobile phones and tablets.
IRAN Sans-serif fonts
IRAN Sans-serif fonts are considered a proprietary software.To gain information about the laws regarding the use of these fonts, please visit www.fontiran.com
This set of fonts are used in this project (iGap+) under the license: (CKXUL)
iGap+ is released under the GNU Affero General Public License . This Free Software Foundation license is fairly new, and thus we wanted to talk about how this license differs from GPL.