The adjustments processor is capable of complex calculations that affect the gross amount and/or the resulting amount. Adjustments are deductions that apply under certain conditions. Adjustments have a frequency and a calculation method. Frequencies are by collection, day, month etc. whereas the methods are by activity. Adjustments are applied on a per location basis.
- an amount is deducted per collection as a collection fee.
- an amount is deducted per year for annual taxes
- a percentage of gross is deducted for coin processing
- service calls are deducted
- an amount per machine per day.
- a portion is reserved to repay a capital amount
Withholding Adjustments The adjustment processor is capable of creating adjustments that affect the distribution after the amounts are calculated.
- Some adjustments are applicable only after the payment amount is calculated and an amount is withheld if specified.
- Guaranteed adjustments are deducted and may affect the account balance if specified.