To import from QuickBooks you must have an existing QuickBooks company and authorization to use the QuickBooks module in RouteTech.
Steps to import
Log in to RouteTech
- Navigate to the Account List (Accounting/Account/Index)
- Click the "Import From QuickBooks" button.
- You'll be sent to a QuickBooks page where you'll need to supply the credentials to sign in to your Online company.
- Once you've signed in to your company, you'll be sent to another page requesting authorization for RouteTech to connect with your company. Click the "Connect" button if all the information is correct.
- RouteTech will then download your accounts and create locations for them. If the account already exists RouteTech will update it.