Questions, feedback and suggestions welcome!
- Do you have a question on one of topics? Please create an issue.
- Do you have feedback on contents or form? Please create an issue.
- Do you have a suggestion to improve the slides? Please create a pull request.
Please read and accept the contributor agreement before contributing.
Finding your way around
This repository contains:
- 1 introductory slidedeck (
index.htmlin the root folder)
- 5 lecture slidedecks (
index.htmlfiles in subfolders such as
imagesper lecture (
imagesfolders in subfolders such as
- auxiliary files in the root folder
How to start
A typical starting point would be to open up any
index.html file, either in the root folder or any of the subfolders. This allows you to edit the contents of the corresponding slidedeck.
You can just open the slides in your browser. from the local filesystem while editing. Alternatively, you can install gulp and run the
gulp command in the root folder, which will autorefresh your browser upon changes.
Except where otherwise noted, the content of these slides is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.