Join GitHub today
GitHub is home to over 28 million developers working together to host and review code, manage projects, and build software together.Sign up
This library aids one in handling money and different currencies.
- Provides a Money class which encapsulates all information about an certain amount of money, such as its value and its currency.
- Represents monetary values as integers, in cents. This avoids floating point rounding errors.
- Provides APIs for exchanging money from one currency to another.
- Has the ability to parse a money string into a Money object.
- Website: http://rubymoney.github.com/money
- RDoc API: http://rubydoc.info/gems/money/file/README.md
- Git repository: http://github.com/RubyMoney/money
To integrate money in a Rails application use the money-rails gem, or follow one of these alternative tutorials.