Sample Ansible playbooks
Here are a few sample playbooks. These assume that you already have an Ansible setup going. You can then drop the files of the example directly into your setup.
- roles/mailserver/ sets up a mail server with Dovecot, Postfix, the SSL certificates you provide yourself, SPF, and the DKIM certificates that you create.
- roles/jenkins/ sets up a Jenkins server with a number of plugins.
- roles/zfsupdates/ aids you in keeping ZFS up to date on your Fedora system which boots from ZFS.
- roles/updates/ updates your system packages.
- roles/distupgrade/ upgrades your Fedora machine to a newer release, taking appropriate recovery precautions.
- roles/prosodyxmpp/ sets up Prosody XMPP on your Fedora box, with up-to-date XEPS for use with modern XMPP clients.
- roles/qubeskde/ sets up KDE on any Qubes OS dom0, since Qubes OS decided to stop shipping KDE in the dom0.
- roles/install-package deploys a package whether to a dom0 or a regular machine.
- roles/selinux-module deploys a SELinux module type
enforcement file (
.te) and activates it.
- library/gconf.py changes GConf settings on GNOME desktops, both user settings and system-wide defaults.
- library/kernel_module.py loads kernel modules and
ensures they are loaded after a reboot. It uses
/etc/modules-load.dfor the purpose.
README.md files inside each directory, when they exist.
- callback_plugins/human_log.py logs playbooks
in a YAML-ish colorized format. This plugin is unmaintained.
Please use the Ansible built-in
Everything under this repository is distributed under the GNU GPL v2 or later.