Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 31 million developers.Sign up
Scroll down for the binaries.
- You can now highlight molecules from within BNGL editor and it will highlight the corresponding molecule in the contact map and every instance of the molecule in the editor. The selection has to either match the full molecule expression or the exact molecule name. If the highlighting doesn't seem to be working please try to click on the BNGL tab and re-try, especially for the Windows version of RuleBender.
- Underlying BioNetGen version ticked up to the latest release (2.4.0)
- Icons changed to PNG format from GIF format to comply with up-to-date Eclipse standards
- Fixed a bug where left clicking on a bond with a single rule definition caused a null pointer exception
- Fixed #200 where continuation line in observables section caused simulation failure
- Fixed #205 where a numberic line label caused the underlying BNG console to crash. If the BNG console crashes a new one should be opened, preventing future bugs of this type.
- There is a current known bug where the path to the simulator is incorrect by default, only observed in Windows version so far and it's not consistent. Sometimes there is an extra "" at the beginning of the simulator path. If your simulator doesn't seem to be working, please go to Window -> Preferences -> Simulator and if there is an extra "" at the beginning of your simulator path, remove it and click Apply and OK. If that doesn't work try to Browse and find the BioNetGen-2.4 folder under the installation folder.
- Built with Eclipse Neon 3 for RCP and RAP developers (4.6.3, build id: 20170314-1500) for Linux 64-bit