It's like a normal frontend playground, but for itty.bitty-like web apps. User's apps don't need to be saved on a server, because all the content will be encoded in the url. URLs up to 4000 bytes can be saved on user's account and accessed through short aliases.
Compared to itty.bitty you can use secure local storage through custom functions. Each project's storage is encapsulated and can't be accessed from other projects.
Cool libraries used
- jwt-auth - JSON Web Token Authentication for Laravel & Lumen
- sass-mq - A Sass mixin that helps you compose media queries in an elegant way.
- jdenticon - Open source library for generating identicons.
- VeeValidate - Template based validation framework for Vue.js
- vuex-persistedstate - Persist and rehydrate your Vuex state between page reloads.
- shortid - Short id generator. Url-friendly. Non-predictable. Cluster-compatible.