- Markdown syntax - official syntax reference
- to-markdown - online HTML to Markdown converter
- StackEdit - WYSIWYG Markdown editor
[INFO] Be part of this! Anyone can contribute to this documentation.
By writing and reviewing documentation, you will help:
- the RuneAudio users, guiding them with installation and troubleshooting
- the RuneAudio team, allowing them to focus on the project development
If you have anything to fix or details to add, please follow these steps:
- file an issue on GitHub to allow us to determine whether or not the change should take place (skip this point in case of typos and spelling mistakes - feel free to fix these and we'll merge in if they are consistent with our style guide)
- file a pull request with your change (one pull request per issue).
This documentation is intended to be a short and concise set of helpful resources aimed at the majority of users. We will only feature instructions related to the standard use of the software, in order to keep it clean, manageable and up to date.
Some useful resources which make easier to contribute to write and mantain it: