Lektor Out-of-the-Box Step-by-step
This project uses the Lektor static CMS "out-of-the-box" (without any plugins) to build a demo website in a series of steps. Each subsequent step in the series shows a step-by-step increase in functionality. Each has its own demo website here on GitHub Pages. And the Lektor source code for each is Git-tagged here.
- Step 1: Start with the output from the
lektor quickstartcommand. Use the Lektor admin panel to edit the first blog post and create a second post.
- Step 2A: Add an HTML sitemap to the website.
- Step 2B: Add a DuckDuckGo site search box to the HTML sitemap.
- Step 3A: Add a Custom 404 Error Page to the website.
- Step 3B: Add a DuckDuckGo site search box to the Custom 404 Error Page.
- Step 1: Basic Demo Website
- Step 2: Demo Website with an HTML sitemap
- Step 3: Demo Website with Custom 404 Page