A polyphonic Synth type whose multiple oscillators generate sound via amplitude and frequency envelopes.
- Sine, Saw, SawExp, Square, Noise and NoiseWalk waveforms.
- Amplitude and frequency envelopes with an unlimited number of points.
- Unlimited number of oscillators (each can have unique waveforms and amplitude and frequency envelopes).
- Monophonic and Polyphonic modes (unlimited number of voices).
- Per-channel amplitude and a stereo panning helper method.
- "Stereo spread" for automatically spreading multiple voices evenly across the stereo image.
- Per-voice portamento.
- Per-voice detuning.
- Multi-voice (unison) support in Mono mode.
- Legato and Retrigger Mono modes.
- Warbliness Oscillator builder method that uses gaussian noise to model the "warped-old-hardware-synth" sound.
See an example here.