This repo contains client prototypes for the Tin Can API.
- GolfExample_TCAPI: a converted SCORM course, it can be packaged and launched from an LMS supporting Tin Can API, it generates statements and uses the State API for "bookmarking"
- JsTetris_TCAPI: Tetris game generating statements and using the Activity Profile API
- Locator_TCAPI: a location based activity, it generates statements
- ReportSample: basic and activity-specific reporting on the statements generated by the above samples
- StatementViewer: statement stream viewer with rudimentary query ability
- OAuthSample: simple page for testing the OAuth compatibility of a Tin Can endpoint
Make sure to fetch all the code dependencies by running
git submodule update --init --recursive
- Place the prototypes folder on a web server, and note the URL to index.html. This is the url you will launch in your browser to run the client prototypes. If you do not have a webserver available you should be able to run the prototypes from your desktop, but you will have to use a modern browser that supports CORS (Cross Origin Requests) such as Chrome, Safari, Firefox or IE8+.
- Copy the file
Config.endpointto the LRS endpoint, including a trailing slash (ex: https://cloud.scorm.com/tc/public/)
- Verify the LRS endpoint in your browser by navigating to the URL: <endpoint>/statements?limit=1
- You should be prompted to log in, use the credentials provided by the LRS
- You should then see: , or JSON of a statement if statements have already been stored for this LRS.
index.htmlin a browser