This bot is a demo bot used for development & training purposes. It uses the Microsoft Bot Framework (See https://dev.botframework.com/) and LUIS (See https://luis.ai) as NLP service. Development and improvement of this bot is tracked in a series of blogposts at https://mavention.com/blogs. Most code originates from tutorials found on https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/azure/bot-service/. This makes it easy to reference and troubleshoot.
Currently added services to this Bot:
- QnA Maker
Issues and improvement suggestions can be listed in the Issues section.
- LUIS App on http://luis.ai
- QnA Maker on http://qnamaker.ai
- Web App Bot on Azure
- A .bot file is needed. See https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/azure/bot-service/bot-file-basics?view=azure-bot-service-4.0&tabs=csharp
- Enter the Bot information found at Azure or in a local copy of your own appSettings file in appsettings.json
- Download the Bot FrameWork emulator at https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/azure/bot-service/bot-service-debug-emulator?view=azure-bot-service-4.0
- Debug and start the bot locally using
A guide on how to start with MBF and LUIS see http://mavention.nl/blogs