Translation framework used by RxOT.
/src/ Contains the translation tool source
/resources/ Contains needed files to run the tools
/examples/ Contains example and test translations
Contribute to the translations of Dustranlator
All translation files are available under
Updating/Creating translations file
- Add your language file at the end of the
- Update the file from QtCreator. Open the project and do
Tools > Extra > Linguist > lupdate.
- Or from the terminal do
Note: We will take care of adding your language in the interface if it's a new one.
- Open the ts file of your language with QtLinguis.
- If the file is recent, go in
Edit > Translation File Settingsand change the values according to your language.
- Commit now or do a release if you can.
Once you have updated your translation file and translated it, you can release it. Like so, we could use the last version in the application.
- Open the project with QtCreator and do
Tools > Extra > Linguist > lrelease.
- Or from the terminal, run
- Commit and send a pull request.
Compile the source code
From QT Creator
Just open the
Dutranslator.pro file with Qt Creator and follow the steps.
From the terminal
cdinto the project directory;
qmake Dutranslator.pro, this will generate a
You can run this command only when the pro file has been modified.
make, this will compile the code;
./Dutranslatorto launch the project;
make cleanto remove all build-related files.