Text Mining and NLP APIs
RxNLP's Text Mining and NLP APIs allow for quick analysis of highly messy unstructured text. You can cluster sentences, extract topics, summarize opinions, generate lexical similarities between two pieces of text and more. All of this would allow you to build powerful data-driven applications such as a Tweet Analysis app with tweets clustered into logical topics (using Sentence Clustering), similar Tweets detected using Text Similarity and sentiments in Tweets nicely summarized for users using Opinosis Summarization.
PyRxNLP is our Python SDK for these APIs.
List of APIs
- HTML2Text API
- Topics Extraction API
- Text Similarity API
- Sentence Clustering API
- N-Gram and Word Counting API
- Opinosis Opinion Summarization [see paper]
- Register for a Mashape account
- Subscribe to an API plan.
- Use the free plan if you have limited daily calls
- Get your X-Mashape Key - this will be your API Key
- Build your API client or start with the PyRxNLP SDK