We adhere to Moya Contributor Guidelines v1.0.0.
- Contributors get added to the organization (with push access) after a single merged pull request.
- No pressure, though! Contributing to open source should never feel like a burden.
- Pull requests are always peer reviewed.
- If it feels right, merge. We can always revert later if we need to.
- We aim for public discussion.
The community also has discussions in Slack, too, so not all info is available in issues. You're welcome to join the conversation.
One important point: RxSwiftCommunity is not the same as RxSwift. We're an organization for community-based projects using RxSwift, and our contributor guidelines may differ.
Stewarding a Project
If you have a project that you think belongs under the RxSwiftCommunity organization, please open an issue. Generally, projects should be production-ready and able to be installed with CocoaPods or Carthage.
Checklist for Transferring Ownership
When you open an issue, you can copy & paste the following checklist into the description or a comment to track progress:
- [ ] replace copyright with "Copyright (c) RxSwiftCommunity" in code - [ ] replace copyright in README - [ ] replace copyright in LICENSE - [ ] update the remote URL of the Podspec (if any) - [ ] update CI badge - [ ] update CI settings - [ ] transfer repository ownership (once you're a contributor) - [ ] fork the repo back to your personal account - [ ] add project to https://github.com/RxSwiftCommunity/rxswiftcommunity.github.io - [ ] Add `firstname.lastname@example.org` as an owner of your project's CocoaPod by using `pod trunk add-owner YourPodName email@example.com`.
Code of Conduct
We have our own [Code of Conduct](Code of Conduct.md), which is adapted from the Contributor Covenant, version 1.3.0, available at http://contributor-covenant.org/version/1/3/0/. The CoC is taken seriously by the project owners.
Automatic PR Checking with Peril
Peril is a server which runs Danger-JS automatically, on all pull requests, organization-wide. The rules for our Peril server are here, and we encourage everyone to think about new ways we could use Peril and Danger.