Adds jqTree to the Rails 3 asset pipeline.
In your Gemfile, add the following lines:
gem :assets do gem 'jqtree-rails' end
This gem adds a single generator to Rails 3,
Running the generator will copy over the assets to your assets to your public directory.
Rails 3.1 or greater
For Rails 3.1 and greater, the files will be added to the asset pipeline and available for you to use.
Simply the following to
//= require tree.jquery
And the following to
/* *= require jqtree */
saveState, simply follow the installation instructions for http://github.com/c00lryguy/jquery-cookie-rails.
jqTree will detect
jquery.cookie.js and will enable
All props goto mbraak.
- Check out the latest master to make sure the feature hasn't been implemented or the bug hasn't been fixed yet
- Check out the issue tracker to make sure someone already hasn't requested it and/or contributed it
- Fork the project
- Start a feature/bugfix branch
- Commit and push until you are happy with your contribution
- Make sure to add tests for it. This is important so I don't break it in a future version unintentionally.
- Please try not to mess with the Rakefile, version, or history. If you want to have your own version, or is otherwise necessary, that is fine, but please isolate to its own commit so I can cherry-pick around it.
Copyright (c) 2012 Ryan Lewis. See LICENSE for details.