Science, as homosapiens understand it, written in Ruby.
gem install science
- Alot. I mean, a whole lot. see the
Contributingsection below to help!
- Each and every module may have different dependencies.
Because of this, each module must be abstracted to it's own gem.
For example, the
Science::PhysicalGeography::Elevationmodule will be abstracted to the
science-physical_geography-elevationgem, which will then become a dependency of this gem.
- Check out the latest master to make sure the feature hasn't been implemented or the bug hasn't been fixed yet
- Check out the issue tracker to make sure someone already hasn't requested it and/or contributed it
- Fork the project
- Start a feature/bugfix branch
- Commit and push until you are happy with your contribution
- Make sure to add tests for it. This is important so I don't break it in a future version unintentionally.
- Please try not to mess with the Rakefile or VERSION.
Copyright © 2013 Ryan Scott Lewis email@example.com.
The MIT License (MIT) - See LICENSE for further details.