Alarm clock made for Terrible Hacks Hackathon 2016
DontSnooze is an alarm like no other. Made for Terrible Hacks 2016, it is meant to be as "terrible" as possible. It has 5 main functions as an alarm.
- scramble - which scrambles all the file names in your home directory
- reverse - which reverses all the file names in your home directory (easily un-doable)
- delete - which deletes all the files in your home directory
- youtube - which opens a new browser tab to a random youtube video every 10 seconds
- mess me up - which opens a new browser tab to a random youtube video every 0.05 seconds and deletes all the files in your home directory
These are all consequences of leaving the alarm on for more than 3 minutes after the time that is set. Currently, all it acts upon are the files in a folder named "Fake Home Directory" in the same folder as the main python file. To get this to work with your actual home directory (very risky, as it may delete all your personal files), just change the directory in the .py file. Use this alarm on important days like days before an exam, where sleeping in may result in consequences worse than having all your personal documents and files deleted