InfraBox is a continuous integration system. It's well suited for cloud native applications and has native support for kubernetes. Watch our short introduction video:
Some of InfraBox' features are:
- Static and dynamic workflows
- Set resource limits (CPU and memory) for each task
- GitHub integration
- Gerrit integration
- LDAP support
- Periodically schedule builds
- and many more, see our examples
Want to see it in action?
InfraBox is built on InfraBox. See all the builds here.
How to obtain support
If you need help please post your questions to Stack Overflow. In case you found a bug please open a Github Issue. Follow us on Twitter: @Infra_Box or have look at our Slack channel infrabox.slack.com.
- Improve Documentation (installation, job definition & API)
- Add support for SAML
- Quota management on user and project level
- knative integration
- Service for creating EKS K8s Clusters
- More to come, your idea here
Any contribution is highly appreciated. See our developer's documentation for details.
Copyright (c) 2018 SAP SE or an SAP affiliate company. All rights reserved. This file is licensed under the Apache Software License, v. 2 except as noted otherwise in the LICENSE file.