MASS Toolbox Bootcamp
- Mathematica essentials (functional programming, equations solving and manipulation, rule-based programming, ...)
- Toolbox design principles + model construction and manipulation
- Simulation & Visualization, IO (SBML, ...), COBRA capabilities
- Advanced topics: enzyme module construction, symbolic capabilities, thermodynamics, ...
Date and location
The course will take place June 10, 1pm–5pm in the Zweifach library in PFBH.
You'll have to bring your own laptop. If you don't have Mathematica you will have to install the 30 day trial version before the course. Trial versions for multiple operating systems (Windows, Linux, OS X) are available here.
Download and install the MASS Toolbox
- Download the latest MASS Toolbox here
- Unpack the ZIP file (the installation will not work otherwise!)
- Open the Installer.nb
- Evaluate the first code block
- Open a new Mathematica notebook and run
<<Toolbox`to see if the installation worked (don't forget the backtick)
The installation procedure will put the package into platform dependent location. You can figure out this location by evaluating
Download the bootcamp course material
You can also clone it to your favorite location
git clone https://github.com/SBRG/Bootcamp.git
if you are familiar with git.