BiGG Models is out of beta!
This release adds a few new features and a ton of bug fixes:
- Added a model, iAF1260b
- New downloads for the entire reaction and metabolite namespaces
- External database link for reactions thanks to MetaNetX
- Upgraded to Escher 1.4. Now, clicking metabolites and reactions on the Escher map takes you to the BiGG page.
- Fixed some erroneous charges and objectives
- Comments are now handled directly with GitHub issues
- Using the latest release of ModelPolisher v1.2
The first BiGG Models release. This release is described in our publication:
King ZA, Lu JS, Dräger A, Miller PC, Federowicz S, Lerman JA, Ebrahim A, Palsson BO, and Lewis NE. (2015). BiGG Models: A platform for integrating, standardizing, and sharing genome-scale models. Nucl Acids Res. doi:10.1093/nar/gkv1049.