Join GitHub today
GitHub is home to over 28 million developers working together to host and review code, manage projects, and build software together.Sign up
Run ScadaLTS on docker instruction
To Run ScadaLTS on Docker:
- Download and install Docker from: https://www.docker.com/
- Download Docker Toolbox from: https://kitematic.com/
- Run Docker and Docker Toolbox.
- When the download is completed in the Docker Toolbox run Docker CLI (bottom-left corner).
- In the Docker CLI type in:
docker pull scadalts/scadaltsto download repository.
- Type in:
docker imagesto check if repository is created. It should show "scadalts/scadalts" on the list.
- To run Scada on Docker type in:
docker run -it -e DOCKER_HOST_IP=`docker-machine ip` -p 81:8080 scadalts/scadalts /root/start.sh.
- When running the Docker, its IP address is displayed. The scada is run at this address on port 81.
Clone this wiki locally
Press h to open a hovercard with more details.